Join the discussion
The VICC holds bi-weekly calls of all participants. These meetings serve several purposes:
- Presentations from existing cancer knowledgebases. These presentations help to increase awareness of otherwise siloed efforts. Each presentation is followed by discussion of developing standards, ontologies, and APIs.
- Input from industry partners and other interested parties.
- Discussion of ongoing efforts to create a common interface for querying across VICC participant knowledgebases.
- Discussion of efforts to form a virtual tumor board. The goal of this exercise is to help drive our discussion of cancer variant interpretation standards and best practices.
- Planning for grant submissions to support the work of VICC.
Adopt the VICC sharing principles
If your organization is currently creating a knowledgebase of clinical interpretations of cancer variants, please considering formally joining the VICC by adopting the VICC Guiding Principles and signing the Letter of Support.