Join the discussion
The VICC holds bi-weekly calls of all participants. These meetings serve several purposes:
- Update presentations from the VICC working groups.
- Presentations from existing cancer knowledgebases. These presentations help to increase awareness of otherwise siloed efforts. Each presentation is followed by discussion of developing standards, ontologies, and APIs.
- Input from industry partners and other interested parties.
- Discussion of ongoing VICC projects.
- Planning for grant submissions to support the work of VICC.
Everyone is welcome to join these calls. If you would like to join, please:
- Apply for membership to the VICC All Member mailing list.
- Join our Slack Group.
- Join our calls, every first and third Tuesday from 10-11 AM CT. Add our calendar for details of these and other VICC calls.
Adopt the VICC sharing principles
If your organization is currently creating a knowledgebase of clinical interpretations of cancer variants, please considering formally joining the VICC by adopting the VICC Guiding Principles and signing the Letter of Support.