Join the VICC
Join the discussion
The VICC holds twice monthly calls open to all participants. These meetings serve several purposes:
- Update presentations from the VICC projects.
- Presentations from existing cancer knowledgebases. These presentations help to increase awareness of otherwise siloed efforts. Each presentation is followed by discussion of developing standards, ontologies, and APIs.
- Input from industry partners and other interested parties.
- Discussion of ongoing VICC projects.
- Planning for grant submissions to support the work of VICC.
Everyone is welcome to join these calls. If you would like to join, please:
- Sign up and subscribe to relevant mailing lists.
- Join our Slack Group.
- Join our open conference calls. Add our calendar (web view) for meeting topics, times, and conferencing details.
Adopt the VICC sharing principles
If your organization is currently creating a knowledgebase of clinical interpretations of cancer variants, please considering formally joining the VICC by reviewing the VICC Principles and signing the Letter of Support.